About Me

My photo
Ponca City, Oklahoma, United States
They always say you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl. That's me,and now that I am back in the country I couldn't be happier! Thanks to God, we were able to move on to a 40 acre farm. Life on the farm is busy and we are always learning something new. My husband, Brett is the worlds best handyman. He was raised in town but I think that deep down he has always been a country boy. Together we are learning to raise cattle,chickens, and are even venturing into raising goats.We enjoy gardening and we are learning square foot gardening with the help of our mothers. We are striving towards self-sufficient living and hope to be there soon. Along with a passion for the outdoors and animals I also have a passion for photography. I have owned my photography business for about 13 years now. Nothing gives me more pleasure then to photograph a new baby or a couple getting married and beginning a new life together. I hope that you will join us as we learn new things and enjoy life on the farm.

Saturday, May 17, 2008






Wow, talk about fun!! Lisa, Andrew and I had a blast with this photo shoot. We went to Stillwater along with my daughter Niki and really had fun going to the different places in Stillwater. Afterwards we went out to eat at a really nice Mexican place. Congrats to Andrew and Lisa on your engagement, can't wait to do the wedding photos.

No comments: